February 2, 2010

Day 21: Weigh in

Well just finished the 3rd week.  Or to be more accurate, tonight will be the end of my first 3 weeks.  Feeling pretty good, I've been getting an injection of B12 when I pick up my food, mostly because they're fun and they give energy and boost metabolism.  Also there doesn't seem to be any side effects, at least none that I suffer from so I might as well.  The weigh in!


 Starting Weight  after 3 weeks  change in weight
 Total Weight 283.5 Lbs 265.5 Lbs - 18 Lbs
Fat 95.5 Lbs 81.5 Lbs - 14 Lbs
Water 134.5 Lbs 134.0 Lbs - .5 Lb
Muscle 53.5 Lbs 50.0 Lbs - 3.5 Lbs

How about that, plus I finally broke the 270 mark which has always been a huge hurdle for me.  I'm down 18 total pounds and I'm over half way done.  I am hoping to loose about 12 more pounds in the last 3 weeks, which would put me at 30 pounds in 6 weeks, which would be awesome and put me at about 250 - 255 pounds.  That would be an excellent jump start, and I can finally move from this crazy food to more normal food and continue to lose weight.  My ultimate goal is still in the 215 - 225 range, which if memory serves me, I looked and felt pretty good at.  It has been like a decade though, so who knows at this point!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does this mean you need to buy a new banana hammock?

Wow. I can't believe I just typed that. Yes, I can.

Leanne Nagle said...

I 2nd the banana hammock!

Post a Comment