January 21, 2010

Day 9: The day I discovered Sobe Life Water

Sobe lifewater? It's delicious. I went over to Safeway today and got myself a cucumber and a pack of Crystal Light Green Tea Raspberry (that's a mouthful) "on the go" packs, so I can mix my own drinks when I want something with a little flavor. I've been drinking about 10 cups of water a day, and by cups I mean pints. So sometimes I just want something that has taste. Well anyway, I picked them up and I was looking for a 20 oz bottle of water, and they had absolutely none! So I had to get this Sobe lifewater, which has 0 calories. And wow was I surprised, it's absolutely delicious!

Also, I ate a cucumber, like just ate it, peel and all. (I washed it first) It was quite good as well, and made my side of the office smell delicious. Now that I don't have Field Berry anymore, my milk shakes have been quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment