January 13, 2010

Day 1: Early Evening

Holy crap I'm starving.  I keep drinking water when I feel hungry.  Not going to fall off the wagon on day one, they said the first 3 days are the hardest.  I think it's more psychological than anything else, i don't actually feel like I'm missing food, I just feel like my stomach is empty.  It's really an odd feeling, my stomach is probably fairly large, and it should start shrinking soon. 

I'll post more in the about section and maybe some FAQs, I know people are interested in hearing about the food.  If others find this blog, they might be interested in learning the costs and other things.  It's definitely not cheap, I'll talk more at some point about how I think it's so very difficult for low income households to eat healthy.  It's a shame really.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok It sounds like you have a good start. food is my big weekness also.

Post a Comment