January 19, 2010

Day 7: Weigh In

Alright!  Just got back from the doctor.  It was a good visit, they're quite busy, seems like a lot of people are getting into this new plan.  I picked up another weeks worth of food, (this time getting more soups and not getting the food that tasted like ass).  I think week 2 is going to be easier if for no other reason than I don't have to eat the crappy food that I didn't know tasted bad.

Oh I know you're all just waiting to see the numbers, alright here we go!


 Starting Weight
 after 1 week
 change in weight
 Total Weight
283.5 Lbs
275 Lbs
- 8.5 Lbs
Fat
95.5 Lbs
89.5 Lbs
- 6 Lbs
Water
134.5 Lbs
133.5 Lbs
- 1 Lb
Muscle
53.5 Lbs
52.5 Lbs
- 1 Lb

So as you can see, I lost 8.5 lbs!  With a large portion of it being fat.  That's very exciting.  I don't want to keep losing muscle though, so I need to keep up at the gym.  They don't round the total number, but they do round the other weights, so that's why it doesn't add up exact, but I am very excited.  Week 1 down and I'm 8.5 Lbs lighter.  She definitely let me know not to expect this type of loss every week, the first week is the most, and the next five weeks I'll average between 3 - 5 lbs a week.  But that's still good.  I'm on pace to lose 28.5 Lbs in 6 weeks.  Can't complain there!

1 comment:

Post a Comment